One thing that we constantly need when running a community building is funding! So see below 10 top tips that may help you when thinking about filling in funding application forms.
- Do your homework – Funders have to reject a large number of application they receive because the applicants didn’t read the guidance properly.
- Make sure you are ready for success – Think carefully about how you will manage the project and the finances. Tell the funder how you are going to do it.
- Ask for help – there are lots of organisations (including Cambridgeshire ACRE) that can offer help and guidance – also the funders themselves.
- Be clear – about your project and what you want the money for. Remember the funders know nothing about your project, so make sure you get the key message across.
- Keep it short and simple – You should be able to describe your…
View original post 230 more words