Feel better and raise money for charity…. What’s not to like?
THE BENEFITS OF TAKING ON DRYATHLON
Taking on the challenge of giving up booze for a month could have lots of potential perks. Just imagine what awesome things you could achieve in an ironwilled month without hangovers.
- Feel more energetic and get more things done
- Sleep better or even snore less
- Cut the boozy calories and lose weight – find out how many you could save with our alcohol calculator
- Eat more healthily and increase your activity to get the maximum benefit
- Make small changes that fit into your everyday life so it’s easier to stick with long term. A good place to start are the Ten Top Tips CRUK created with Weight Concern
- A healthier, happier bank balance
- A sense of achievement with your newfound hero status
- A fresh outlook on your alcohol consumption
- Time to do all those super cool things you keep putting off. Now’s the time Dryathletes, from…
View original post 26 more words